Baked Cod With Olives And Spring Onions
- Bacofoil Non-Stick, enough to cover a baking dish
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 6 oz (175 g) cod fillets, skinned
- 16 stoned black olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 chillies, finely diced
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ pint ( 150ml) tomato juice
- ¼ pint (150ml) fish stock
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/Gas 8. Lightly oil a foil sheet and line a baking dish and place the cod in the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the olives, herbs, spring onions chillies and lime zest with the lime juice and spread this mixture over the top of the cod.
- Season, then pour the tomato juice and fish stock around the fish, and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Bring the foil edges together and seal together tightly.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and cook for 12 minutes. Serve immediately, using the juices as a sauce, along with a herbed leaf salad.