Garlic Sesame Cod
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 4 cod fillets
- 150ml soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 14oz/350g Fresh sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 12oz/300g sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, optional
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C or preheat grill to medium-high.
- CENTRE one cod fillet on a piece of Bacofoil Non-Stick (dull) side toward food. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; spoon one tablespoon over each fillet. Top with vegetables. Spoon remaining sauce over vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes on a baking sheet in oven. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.