Ginger Sesame Salmon Packets
- 4 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 4 thin onion slices, separated in rings
- 2 medium carrots, cut in julienne strips or shredded
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh spinach leaves
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F/230°C or grill to medium-high.
- CENTRE one-fourth of onion slices and carrots on each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with ginger; drizzle with vinegar and oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE 16 to 20 minutes on a baking tray in oven OR GRILL 14 to 18 minutes under the grill.
- Serve salmon and vegetables on a bed of spinach. Sprinkle with additional seasoned rice vinegar, if desired.