Honey Lime Chicken
- 4 Bacofoil sheets
- 8 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium red or green pepper, cut in strips
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C. Combine honey, lime juice and soy sauce; mix well. Set aside.
- CENTRE one chicken breast on a Bacofoil sheet. Combine ginger, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Top with vegetables. Spoon honey mixture over vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes on a baking sheet in oven