King Crab Lasagne Rolls
What you need:
- 1 Package (8 oz.) dried lasagne
- 2 Tsp. olive oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ¼ Pound mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Clove garlic (minced)
- 1 Tsp. dried basil
- ½ Cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 ½ Tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 1 Can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
- ¾ Pound shelled cooked King Crab
- 2/3 cup jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- Salt & Pepper
- In a 5-6 quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook just until tender to bite, 10-12 min. Drain and rinse w/ warm water.
- Meanwhile, in an 11-12″ frying pan over med-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and basil until onion is limp, 6-8 min.
- Mix broth and cornstarch. Pour into pan and stir until boiling. Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Mix in sour cream, artichokes, and crab. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Lay noodles flat. Divide all the crab mixture equally among noodles and spread the length of each strip. Roll noodles from a narrow end around filling. Set seam down, in a single layer, in a shallow 3-3 1/2 quart casserole. Cover with foil.
- Bake, covered, in a 350°F until hot in center, 20-25 min. Uncover and sprinkle w/ jack cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 min. Sprinkle w/ green onions.
Serving size: 4-5
This is a quick and easy recipe that always seems to be a hit at any occasion. If you really want to add a kick to it, I would recommend ordering fresh, imported King Crab meat online.