Lemon Chicken Primavera
- 2 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick foil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (225g to 300g)
- 20oz/500g stir-fry vegetables
- 20oz/500g Cooked pasta (fusilli, tagliatelle or spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- Grated peel and juice from 1 lemon, divided
- 1 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 230°C.
- PLACE one chicken breast half on each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick. Arrange half of the stir-fry vegetable and cooked pasta mixture around chicken; top with butter. Sprinkle with water, lemon peel, garlic salt and basil.
- FOLD up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to create sealed packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- BAKE for 22 to 24 minutes on a baking tray in oven OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in grill. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and vegetables before serving.