Maple Glazed Ham
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 4 to 6 lbs fully-cooked boneless ham
- Whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple flavoured syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- PREHEAT oven to 170°C.
- LINE 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Bacofoil non-stick. Score ham by lightly cutting diamond shapes into ham; insert cloves.
- PLACE ham in foil-lined pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of ham.
- BAKE uncovered 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until thermometer reads 60°C. While ham is baking, combine brown sugar, syrup and mustard; spoon over ham during last 1/2 hour of baking time. Let the ham stand 10 minutes before slicing.