Ultimate Cheesy Chilli Fries
Fire up your fries this Bonfire Night with these bacon and cheese topped fries, guaranteed to really hit the spot when huddled round the bonfir.
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- Large pack frozen fries
- 1x pack (6 rashes) back bacon, chopped into squares
- 200g strong cheddar
- 2x packs of spring onions, chopped into small chunks
- Sliced fresh red chillies (depending on your heat preference)
- Cook the large bag of fries in the oven according to the instructions
- Once the fries are cooked, divide into portions into the Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil, and curl the edges to make a bowl shape
- Add the grated cheese, bacon, spring onions, and chilli and cook over the barbecue… Delicious!