A tasty treat for the whole family, this blondie includes a twist on the traditional with the addition of a tasty biscoff biscuit spread! Add some chocolate chunks and a little cinnamon to make it a delicious square of goodness, impossible to resist.
- Bacofoil Easy Bake Non-Stick Paper
- 150g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50g Butter
- 150g Biscoff Biscuit Spread
- ½tsp Cinnamon
- 150g Self Raising or Plain Flour (plain will give a flatter, more dense and fudgy blondie)
- 50g Chocolate Chunks
- 2tbs Extra Biscuit Spread
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C and line a deep square 20cm x 20cm tin with Bacofoil Non-Stick Baking Paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs and vanilla for around 2 minutes until combined well
- Melt the butter and biscuit spread together in a bowl in the microwave until warm and runny, and then add to the bowl with the eggs and sugar. Whisk again just until combined and then stir in ¾ of the chocolate chips
- Sift in the flour and cinnamon and gently fold into the mixture.
- Tip into the tin, carefully spread into the corners and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 20-22 minutes until just cooked through and then leave to cool in the tin
- Once fully cooled, melt the extra biscuit spread and drizzle over the blondies before cutting into squares or rectangles. They’re also delicious served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!