Basil Chicken Packets
- 4 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lbs in total)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium butternut squash, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in rings
- Freshly ground pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F/230°C or grill to medium-high.
- CENTRE one chicken breast half on each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick. Combine parsley, lemon peel, basil and salt; sprinkle over chicken. Top with butternut squash and red pepper. Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with pepper.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE 16 to 18 minutes on a baking tray in oven OR GRILL 11 to 13 minutes under grill.