Foil Baked Wild Mushrooms
- Bacofoil Non-Stick – sheet twice the size of the dish
- 450g mixed wild mushrooms (Ceps are best but if all else fails use button mushrooms)
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 50ml good olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- Finely grated zest on 1 unwaxed lemon
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ Gas 7.
- Pour 1/2 inch water in the bottom of a shallow pie dish, lay a sheet of foil twice the size of the dish over the dish and push down to the shape of the dish (the water prevents scorching).
- Combine all the ingredients and tip into the foil. Bring the sides of the foil together and create a seal. Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately with crusty bread.