Layered Tortilla Casserole
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 12 (4 inch) corn tortillas, lightly toasted
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and coarsely chopped
- 10oz / 250g Frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- Salt and pepper
- 8ox / 225g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) sweetcorn, drained
- 2 poblano chillies, roasted and cut in strips
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food; set aside.
- CUT tortillas in half. Arrange about 12 tortilla halves to cover as much of the bottom of pan as possible. Top with chicken and spinach; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon half of sauce and half of cheese over spinach. Arrange remaining tortilla halves over cheese. Top with sweetcorn, chillies, remaining sauce and grated Cheddar cheese.
- COVER with a sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food.
- BAKE 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting in squares to serve.