Low Fat Beef Stew For Two
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 2 beef sirloin steaks, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 Small red potatoes, cubed
- 8oz/225g peeled baby carrots
- 250ml beef gravy
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C. Cut steak into 1/2-inch cubes.
- CENTRE half of beef, potatoes and carrots in an even layer on a piece of Bacofoil Non-Stick with Non-Stick (dull) side toward food. Spoon gravy over beef mixture; sprinkle with onion salt and pepper.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes on a baking sheet in oven. Stir before serving.