Honey-Dijon Alaska Salmon
- 4 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter OR margarine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Pinch white pepper
- 250g fresh or frozen asparagus spears
- 4 Alaska salmon steaks or fillets (110g to 170g each), thawed if necessary
- 75g chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 230°C. Blend honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, corn flour and pepper and put to one side
- PLACE one quarter of the asparagus on each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil with the non-stick (dull) side towards the food. Top with Alaska salmon steaks/fillets, drizzle with the honey-mustard sauce and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- FOLD up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to create sealed packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE for 17 to 23 minutes on a baking tray in oven.