Orange-Honey Glazed Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 5 sheets Bacofoil Non-Stick foil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic olive oil
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 40g Currants
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 50g Finely chopped onion
- 50g chopped green olives
- 3 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic oil
- Good pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground cayenne
- 4 (110g to 170g each) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- PREHEAT grill to 150-175°. Punch holes in one sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick and set aside.
- MIX the ingredients for the glaze in a small bowl; set aside. For stuffing, mix currants and 1 tablespoon of orange juice in a medium bowl. Add remaining stuffing ingredients; set aside.
- CUT a deep pocket in each chicken breast half by laying a chicken breast on cutting board and easing a small sharp knife into one side of the breast half. Keeping knife parallel with the cutting board, slide it back and forth to make a pocket that extends close to the outer edge. Repeat for remaining chicken breast halves.
- STUFF each chicken breast half with one quarter of the stuffing mixture. Flatten breast halves with your hand to make uniform in thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- PLACE a chicken breast half on the non-stick (dull) side of each of the remaining sheets of Bacofoil Non-Stick.
- FOLD up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to create sealed packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- GRILL for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill; unwrap.
- PLACE foil sheet with holes on grill rack with non-stick (dull) side towards food; immediately place chicken breast halves on foil. Brush both sides of chicken with glaze.
- GRILL 2 to 3 minutes per side; brushing with glaze after turning, until chicken is tender and juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 80°C.