Parmesan Baked Fish
- 4 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick foil
- 4 salmon, cod, Pollock or sole fillets (110g to 170g each)
- 1oz/30g grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- 2 medium courgette, sliced
- 1/2 medium red pepper, cut in strips
- PREHEAT oven to 240°C or preheat grill to medium-high.
- PLACE one fish fillet on each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick with the non-stick (dull) side towards food. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Top with vegetables.
- FOLD up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to create sealed packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes on a baking tray in oven OR GRILL for 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.