Pesto Chicken & Vegetables
- 2 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick foil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (250g to 340g.)
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 1 medium courgette, sliced
- 4 red pepper rings, 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 230°C OR grill to medium-high.
- PLACE one chicken breast half on each foil sheet; spread a thin layer of pesto sauce over chicken. Arrange vegetables beside chicken. Top with remaining pesto sauce. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- FOLD up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make two packets.
- BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes on a baking tray in oven OR GRILL for 10 to 12 minutes on medium-high in covered grill until chicken is tender.