Sticky Chilli Veg Noodles
HEALTHY, TASTY AND QUICK TO MAKE…
Cooking for two? Sweet in flavour, our sticky chilli veg noodles are the easy choice. They are flavoursome, quick to make and are a healthy alternative to a take away.
Fancy prepping the night before? Store your veggies in our reusable Bacofoil® Zipper® bags ready to cook the next day.
STICKY CHILLI VEG NOODLES
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 600g mixed stir fry vegetables, sliced into bite sized pieces*
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 250g ready to heat udon, wholegrain or rice noodles
- 50g cashew nuts, crushed
- Lime wedges, to serve
- In a small bowl mix together chilli sauce, lime zest and juice and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the vegetables and chilli. Stir fry over a high heat for 4 mins. Add noodles and sauce and continue to stir fry for 3 mins until the noodles are hot.
- Spoon into bowls and top with crushed cashew nuts and serve with lie wedges to squeeze over.
- Bunch spring onions, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 125g sugar snap peas
- 125g broccoli, cut into chunks
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced