Tuscan Halibut Packets
- 4 sheets (300mm x 450mm each) Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 halibut steaks (110g to 170g each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 lemon slices
- PREHEAT oven to 230°C or grill to medium-high. Mix beans, tomatoes, and 1/2 teaspoon basil.
- PLACE one quarter of the bean mixture in the centre of each sheet of Bacofoil Non-Stick with non-stick (dull) side towards food. Top with halibut steak; drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle halibut with remaining basil and lemon pepper. Top with lemon slices.
- FOLD up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to create sealed packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE for 16 to 20 minutes on baking tray in oven OR GRILL for 14 to 18 minutes in covered grill.