Bacofoil® Biscuit Box
Get crafting with the kids this Christmas and create a lovely biscuit box as well as some great memories.
If you’re looking for a sustainable way to create handmade gifts this year, then stop before your throw away. When it comes to your clingfilm, foil or baking paper boxes there are many uses for these before you recycle. Try our ‘how to’ below, which will show you how to make a beautiful biscuit box to keep or to give as a lovely handmade gift this Christmas.
What you’ll need:
- Bacofoil boxes
- Jute string/cord
- Baking paper
- Wrapping paper for outside decoration
- Paint for outside decoration
- Glue stick
How to do it:
- Begin by removing anything from the inside of your box and giving it a wipe down.
- Next grab your paints and cover the box in a few layers of paint, to cover up any branding or writing on the outside.
- Once this is dried, it’s time to get creative! Add extra splashes of colour, glitter or even stick on pieces of wrapping paper or photos to add a bit of flare.
- Again, leave to dry. Once dried you can finish off the box by lining with some Bacofoil Non-Stick Baking Paper or Bacofoil Greaseproof paper.
- Now it’s time to add the biscuits or cookies into the refreshed box.
- Lastly, close the cookies into the box and ties up with a piece of cord to give the finishing touch.
- Now you have a lovely homemade gift (or more depending on how many boxes you have) to present this Christmas.