Easy Jam Drops!
- 180g unsalted butter
- 113g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 400g self-raising flour1
- I pinch of salt
- 5 tbls Strawberry jam
- Bacofoil The Non-Stick Baking Paper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Cover two baking trays with Bacofoil The Non-Stick Baking Paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well
- Add flour and salt and mix well
- Roll teaspoonful-sized balls of batter and place on the baking tray 2 fingers apart. Using the end of a wooden spoon make a well in the centre of each ball
- Fill each indentation with a quarter of a teaspoon of jam
- Bake for 10-15 mins.
*Bacofoil handy tip! Take a square (15cm x 15cm) of Bacofoil 2 in 1 Parchment & Foil and roll it from one corner to the other to make a piping bag, this can be used to effortlessly and precisely add the jam to the middle of your dough ball!