Have no fear! These frightfully delicious yummy mummies can be wrapped up in minutes, and they are sure to be a hit with the kids this Halloween.
- Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil
- Large Baking Potatoes
- Small Meatballs
- Cheddar Cheese
- Black Olives (for the mummy’s eyes)
- Oil (for brushing potatoes)
- Oven-bake the potatoes on the dull side of Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil in an oven of 180OC until they are soft (this should take around 40 minutes)
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out some of the middle, just enough to fit a couple of meatballs in the gap
- Brush with oil and return to the oven until the edges have gone golden and crispy
- Cook the meatballs and then add to the potato skins
- Grate the cheese and wrap the grated slices around the potato to sculpt and bandage up your mummy. Then slice the olive into rounds and add as eyes.