Prawn Supergreen Thai Curry
HEALTHY, FULL OF FLAVOUR AND EASY TO MAKE…
Ready in just 30 minutes, our healthy prawn supergreen Thai Curry is loaded with vegetables and packed full of flavour – a fantastic dinnertime dish! What’s great is you can store any leftovers in our reusable Bacofoil® Zipper® bags for later!
PRAWN SUPERGREEN THAI CURRY
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 25g bunch coriander, leaves and stalks
- 25g root ginger
- 3 medium green chillies (or more to taste)
- 6 kaffir lime leaves (or the zest of 2 limes)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2tsp sugar
- 1tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g mixed stir fry vegetables*
- 200g raw peeled king prawns
- Basmati rice, cooked, to serve
- Lime wedges and extra coriander, to serve
- In a blender (or use a jug and stick blender) place the coriander, ginger, chillies, lime leaves, garlic, sugar, fish sauce or soy sauce and about 100ml coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok, add veg and cook, stirring for 2 mins. Add green curry paste and cook for a further 2 mins before adding the remaining coconut milk. Cook for 2 mins before adding the prawns. Simmer gently for 3 mins until the prawns are cooked through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with lime wedges to squeeze over and extra coriander.
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 150g green beans
- 225g can bamboo shoots, drained