Vegan Pecan Cranberry Granola Bars
A TASTY VEGAN SNACK YOU CAN EAT ON THE GO.
Our delicious Vegan pecan cranberry granola bars are fruity, nutty and wholesome. They’re simple to make and are a fantastic snack on the go. Made to perfection with our Bacofoil® non-stick baking paper, and stored for later in our small and medium reusable Bacofoil® Zipper® bags, they’ll be a favourite you’ll want to make again and again.
VEGAN PECAN CRANBERRY GRANOLA BARS
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 150g dairy free sunflower spread
- 5tbsp golden syrup
- 150g light Muscovado or soft brown sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 150g jumbo oats
- 150g porridge oats
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 75g each pecan nuts, pumpkin seeds and flaked almonds
- 80g each dried cranberries and finely chopped apricots
- Heat oven to Mark 3/160C/140C fan. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tin with Bacofoil® Non Stick Baking Paper.
- In a saucepan, melt spread, syrup, sugar and vanilla extract gently over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Increase the heat and boil for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the surface using a spoon dipped in water. Bake for 30-35mins or until deep golden.
- Cool for 20 mins before cutting into 12-14 bars. Leave to cool completely before storing in Bacofoil Zipper® bags. Store in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.